Welcome to The Center for Youth and Family Solutions Behavioral Health and Counseling Program
At some point in our lives, we may experience an emotional or relational problem that wears us down and one where we can’t just “work it out” on our own. The Counseling Program at The Center for Youth and Family Solutions is here to help. Our program provides high-quality, affordable counseling services with a strengths-based, family-centered, and trauma-informed approach. For each case, our therapists work with their clients to achieve solutions.
9 out of 10 former clients report that they were helped by counseling services.
Most importantly, we strive to treat all of our clients with compassion, dignity, and respect.
- NEW CLIENT INFORMATION
- OUTPATIENT THERAPY
- SCREENING, ASSESSMENT AND SUPPORT SERVICES
- GROUP EDUCATION SERVICES
- IMFORMED CONSENT & CLIENTS’ RIGHTS
- YOUTH GUIDANCE PROGRAM
- FAMILY SUPPORT PROGRAM
- RESOURCES FOR PROFESSIONALS
- RESOURCES FOR CLIENTS
- OUR OUTCOMES AND EFFECTIVENESS
Our services help keep couples and families together, provide support for a variety of mental health issues like depression, grief and loss, anger issues, as well as abuse and neglect.
Are you looking for Counseling services? We have several locations throughout central Illinois that can serve your counseling needs. Your first step is to call the location closest to you to express your interest in Counseling.
- Bloomington 502 S. Morris Ave., Bloomington, IL (309) 820-7616
- Champaign 1315A Curt Dr., Champaign, IL (217) 352-5179
- Danville 102 N. Robinson St., Danville, IL (217) 443-1772
- Galesburg 292 N. Chambers St., Galesburg, IL (309) 342-1136
- LaSalle 815 Second St., LaSalle, IL (815) 223-4007
- Lincoln 2100 W. 5th St., Lincoln, IL (217) 732-3771
- Peoria 2610 W. Richwoods, Peoria, IL (309) 323-6600
- Rock Island 4703 44th St., Rock Island, IL (309) 786-0770
- Springfield 1630 S. State St., Springfield, IL (217) 528-3694
*New clients, your first step is to either call the location closest to you or to complete the form at this link: Counseling Intake Form .