Facing an unplanned pregnancy can be frightening. There are so many new feelings and so many decisions to consider. But no one has to face this situation alone.
The caring pregnancy planning counselors at The Center for Youth and Family Solutions are available to assist expectant parents who are facing an unexpected pregnancy as they sort through their thoughts and feelings, and consider their options. By providing a safe, non-judgmental and supportive environment, our counselors can help provide information, education and resources so that expectant parents can make an informed decision. Our counselors are also here to help with next steps once a plan is in place.
Our Pregnancy Counseling Services staff provide:
- Confidential and supportive counseling services
- Pregnancy options counseling
- Information and guidance with no pressure
- Convenience, local offices and toll free after hours availability
- My Child is Pregnant… How can I help?
- I’m Pregnant… How do I tell my Parents?
- Why Choose CYFS Pregnancy Planning Counselors?
- Considering Your Options
- Resources for Professionals
- Informational Resources for Clients
- How you can help
To learn more, please call our toll-free hotline at (800) 852-4294.