All of our professional staff hold bachelor’s or master’s degrees in a human service field and have extensive experience. Designated staff are certified through the University of Illinois Geriatric Certification Program.
- Ruth Urbanc, MA, Program Supervisor, Geriatric Certification
- Betty Porter, MS, Program Supervisor
- Patricia Smalley, MA, LCPC, Counselor, Geriatric Certification
- Karen Cordes, MS, LCPC, Counselor
- Megan Smith, BSW, Counselor
- Angie Wilson, BSW, Counselor
The program also offers internships to students majoring in Social Work, a geriatric field or other related human service fields. Students from OSF College of Nursing also participate in the Friendly Visitor program along with trained community volunteers.