Our Crisis Pregnancy Counselors believe in working together with the community to ensure individuals have the tools needed to meet life’s challenges.
Another way we can help is to provide you and your staff with professional training on how to best assist expectant parents facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Through individual or small interactive group workshops, counselors address such topics as:
- The emotional experience of a woman facing an unexpected pregnancy
- The emotional experience of the father, family and significant others when facing an unexpected pregnancy
- How to look at options including adoption
- Open Adoptions
- Birth Parent Rights and Responsibilities
- Teenage Pregnancy
- Working with the parents of a pregnant teen
- Making an adoption plan
Presentations can be adjusted to meet your busy work schedule. For more information and support, contact you local Center for Youth & Family Solutions Crisis Pregnancy Counselor.