The Leadership Team of The Center for Youth and Family Solutions has extensive experience in the assessment, design, project management and implementation of organizational systems, and community and state wide system initiatives.
Staff are available for fee-based consultation services on a variety of system wide projects in human services:
- Non-profit organization establishment
- Organizational cultural assessment
- Organizational Development
- Risk Management
- Supervisory and Leadership Training
- Network and Desktop Technology
- Enterprise Software development
- Finance and Human Resources
- Quality Assurance and Outcomes Management
- Child Welfare, Youth Services, Residential Services, and Behavioral Health policy, training, supervision, and programming
The staff of CYFS is also honored to voluntarily be a part of multiple local, regional and statewide planning and policy initiatives across the state including: various LANs; DCFS CWAC committees; the ChildCare Association of Illinois (CCAI); The Illinois Collaboration on Youth (ICOY); the Illinois Partners for Human Service (IPHS); Juvenile Justice committees; and United Way committees.
If you are interested in an initial discussion about a possible consultation or technical assistance arrangement for your organization, contact Tony Riordan, Chief Operating Officer, or call (309) 323-6601.